Intercultural Competency ♦ Organizational Effectiveness
Differences can create challenges. Those challenges can either invigorate or divide an organization. In an increasingly diverse world, intercultural competency is becoming a critical part of professional development in every sector of the economy. Learning to work effectively across differences and resolve conflicts is critical to service delivery, team building, productivity, and job satisfaction.
One Ummah is a team of consultants, trainers and consultants who have come together from a broad range of fields to assist organizations in building their multicultural competence. With over 50 years of combined experience, we offer innovative solutions, comprehensive strategies, and a wide range of services to help organizations move from awareness to action in creating more inclusive and productive work and learning environments.
Whether it be organizational development, recruitment, or assessment, our team will create a program to meet the unique needs of your organization. Expertise in areas drawing from academics, and experience, we will help you fulfill your mission with proven techniques that go beyond simply increasing awareness.
Our Services include?
- Consultation (includes an unmatched range of expertise your organization will benefit from)
- Job Coaching
- Formal training programs ? emphasizing awareness and practical skills
- Upcoming "Facilitating Cultural Change" workshop CLICK HERE
- The most innovative assessments to date
- Organizational development
- Recruitment and Retention strategies
- Strategic Planning
- Team Building
- Event Planning
- Curriculum Integration for educational institutions
- Human Resources trainings
Click any underlined word or phrase for more-detailed information.
Nationally recognized train-the-trainer workshop
"Facilitating Cultural Change"
For more information CLICK HERE
Questions? Comments on the site?
Site design by Daniel Beasley.